announcement
*away for some sizzling action*
to YOU and YOU who've received my invites, i'll see you lovelies this Sunday, 17th Dec, 1.15pm to 2.30pm okay!
XOXO, pengantin feeling-feeling
to YOU and YOU who've received my invites, i'll see you lovelies this Sunday, 17th Dec, 1.15pm to 2.30pm okay!
XOXO, pengantin feeling-feeling

4 Comments:
aahhhh. hopefully i can come with mazreen... u doa-doakan eh. so can take picture with u and ur laokong, nice-nice.
im excited for u lahhhhh. and sedih, coz hilang geng nak bebual pasal wedding preps!! but happy!! for you!! hehehehe.
skrg tido byk2, nanti takut lepas kawin tak cukup tido. heh heh heh.
8:29 PM
Hey Suz,
Sigh...I really wish I could attend your wedding, but what to do, someone has to work in the plane!
Anyway believe it or now, I felt a sudden rush just now because I realised that we're already halfway through December (nearly) and its soon 2007...and my wedding's in the year 2007!!!! I CANNOT IMAGINE HOW YOU MUST BE FEELING!
ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Anyway I will see you next month when I come back. Hopefully you'll have all the pictures developed and please remember as much as you can so you can pass some tips for me.
Enjoy Bangkok and Krabi. Hope the tips I gave you were sufficient!
Remember the most important point for both wedding and honeymoon---ENJOY YOURSELVES!
8:59 PM
dah takmo feeling lagi...mimpi akan menjadi kenyataan!! eee...aku ngan wan yg xcited utk korang..teringat masa kite yg kawin dulu..eee..bestnyer!!!..bole kite celebrate sama2...next time..pasal wedding ko ngan kite happen on the same DAY!!!
9:12 AM
U looked damn gorgeous babe!! Many Congrats for us..dun forget to look us up when u return from ur hornymoon!!
4:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home